Designed to discharge condensate from filters and distributing pipes of compressed air.
- Aluminium body (cover and bowl)
- Contains an automatic float-type
- Condensate discharging system
- Equipped with a manual function as well
- Max Working Pressure, 16 bar g
- Max Inlet temperature, 80 °C
Please contact us for more information and further technical assistance.
Remove the condensate from the pressurised air system efficiently. Zero Loss Condensate Drains with magnetic core level control to ensure optimised and loss free condensate discharge.
Suitable for all compressed air system components, regardless of size or capacity.
Condensate drain with electrical timer control
The ETD180 is designed for all compressed air system components and incorporates a wide voltage range.