S330/S331 from SUTO is a very powerful yet cost effective new data logger and display solution. The high resolution 5” graphic display allows an easy operation where details are much sharper shown compared to many of the smaller low resolution displays. The USB port works as a slave in combination with a PC, but also as a master when recorded data has to be transferred to a USB stick. Its versatility in regards of sensor inputs makes it a perfect solution for most measurement tasks.
- Measures, displays and records all relevant parameter of a compressed air systems: flow, dew point, pressure, temperature, power consumption, compressor status, and so on.
- High resolution 5” colour touch screen interface
- All SUTO sensors are connectable as well as third sensors are connectable
- 16 x Modbus inputs (58 standard or optional 108 Channels)2 x SDI inputs (20 channels), 2 x SDI inputs (20 channels), 2 x
- Analog and pulse input (4 channels), Plus 10 virtual channels for calculations like kW/m³/min orDifferential pressure
- 2 wall casings available (4 or 7 cable glands)
- USB interface for data transfer to data stick or PC
- RS-485 (Modbus/RTU, SUTO-Bus) and Ethernet (Modbus/TCP, SUTO-Bus) interface to factory automation system
- 10 W sensor power supply (24 VDC)
- Data logger (S331 only): 100 million values
- Alarm monitoring with 2 relay outputs
- Integrated web server for remote monitoring
- Quick set up
- Various options for system extension
- Monitor compressor run time
Please contact us for further technical assistance.
The ideal data logger for energy analysis (ISO 50001) and air audits (ISO 11011).
The S320 compressed air meter provides a cost effective display solution for industrial applications.
A new generation laser particle counter optimised for applications in compressed air or compressed gases.
Detects leaks through tubes and tanks by ultrasonic sounds, even from several meters distance.