The ARIES TECH 2 chillers, with R410A refrigerant, represent the best solution for process cooling applications (such as automotive, plastic, chemical and pharmaceutical, food and beverage, wineries, machine tools, etc.), offering a large energy saving in all the functioning conditions. The design philosophy is strongly oriented to reduce the operating costs and to protect the environment. The main characteristics of this range are: scroll compressors for a higher seasonal energy efficiency, high efficiency shell and tubes exchangers to perform in more suitable energy saving conditions and total heat recovery for sustainable use of absorbed electricity. The wide range of accessories and versions offers solutions to the most different installation requirements and at the same time facilitating installation, start-up and management of the system.
Compressors: Scroll Compressor
Heat Exchanger: shell and tube heater; heat recovery
Fan: Axial fan
Contact us for further information.
- Seasonal energy efficiency compliant with ErP EcoDesign regulations for SEPR HT (basic version) and SEPR MT (MWT version);
- Wide operating limits for starting up and functioning even in the worst conditions;
- Wide range of options and kits for easy installation;
- Easy access to all components;
- Advanced electronic control with integrated web server.
- Refrigerant R410A;
- 4, 6 or 9 scroll compressors on two independent refrigerant circuits;
- Crankcase heater compressor and phase-monitor;
- Victaulic hydraulic connections kit (supplied as standard with each unit);
- Electronic expansion valve;
- Axial fans configured with protective grilles and sickled bladed with die-cast aluminium airfoil profiled;
- Electrical cabinet protection rating IP54;
- Refrigerant charge, non-freezing oil and tests performed in the factory;
- Electronic microprocessor controller with high computing capacity and an easy to use graphical interface;
- Modbus RS485 serial output for connection to supervision systems;
- Master/slave configuration manageable between 2 units.
- HE - basic acoustic configuration;
- SHE - low noise acoustic configuration;
- SSN - very low noise acoustic configuration.
- Low water temperature version (down to -10 °C outlet water temperature);
- Low ambient temperature version (down to -20 °C);
- Stainless steel shell and tube evaporator;
- Single or twin water pump with low or medium head pressure;
- Water accumulation tank;
- IN/OUT compressors valves;
- High efficiency EC brushless fans (base equipment for SSN version);
- Total heat recovery;
- Protection coating for condenser coils, suitable for installation in aggressive environments;
- Microchannels condenser coils;
- Antifreeze heaters for heat exchangers and hydraulic module (if included);
- Metallic mesh filters for condenser coils protection;
- Soundproof jacket or housing for compressors (for HE configuration);
- Soft start for compressors to reduce by 20% the unit’s inrush current.
- Antivibration mountings;
- Metallic mesh filters kit for condenser coils protection;
- Replicated remote user terminal kit;
- Supervision system xWEB300D EVO;
- Modularity kit for xDRIVE (master/slave from 3 to 8 units).
MTA’s modular air treatment modules for large capacity systems. Nominal air flow 30 – 540 m³/min.
Air-cooled process chillers with scroll compressors - R410A. Nominal cooling capacity 8 – 259 kW
Air cooled chillers. Nominal cooling capacity 1,8 – 4,4 kW
Energy saving refrigerated air dryers. Air flow 0,4 – 37,7 m³/min