DE iTECH is the new generation of energy-saving refrigeration cycle dryers with which MTA not only renews its range of products for the processing of compressed air but reinterprets the concept of thermal mass to which the DE Hybrid dryers owe their success. The innovative Impulse Technology system offers important advantages in terms of energy savings, reliability and management costs thanks to the ability of DE iTECH to adapt perfectly to the real requirements of the system. The dryer adjustment system controls its operation and ensures the ideal energy solution for drying the compressed air, allowing high savings and at the same time excellent stability of the dew point, even under dynamic conditions.
- Innovative Impulse Technology system for control of the drying capacity via impulse adjustment of the refrigerant liquid flow or due to the thermal mass effect;
- Compact 3-in-1 aluminium heat exchanger with optimised perfect countercurrent heat exchange, it contains a stainless steel condensate separator;
- Minimal load losses (average 0.09 bar) through fluid dynamic optimisation and the large transfer sections;
- Constant dew point under every operating condition;
- Low environmental impact and reduced carbon dioxide emissions thanks to the Impulse Technology energy saving system and the use of R134a and R410A environmentally friendly refrigerants;
- Dual-frequency power supply for models 101-165-190-230-270-320;
- UL508A version: power supply 115V/1/60Hz, 230V/1/60Hz, 230V/3/60Hz, 460V/3/60Hz, depending on model;
- Quick and easy installation;
- Simplified maintenance;
- Maximum reliability.
- Structure in carbon steel sheeting hot painted with RAL7035 epoxy powder;
- Environmentally friendly liquid refrigerants R134a and R410A;
- Hermetic piston/rotary compressors and high energy efficiency scroll;
- New compact 3-in-1 aluminium heat exchanger with high energy efficiency aluminium and low load losses;
- Tubeless condenser with steel fins protected by a double layer of immersion painting (DEiT 003 – 032);
- Finned batteries with copper pipes and aluminium fins generously dimensioned (DEiT 040 – 320);
- Standard condenser filters on DEiT 101 – 320;
- Axial fans;
- Rolling capillary;
- New DEC microprocessor control with display of the level of energy savings, equipped with several parameters and alarms such as: high temperature, low temperature, temperature probe failure etc.;
- General alarm dry contact;
- Remote ON/OFF dry contact;
- Standard programmable timed condensate discharger;
- Phase monitor and compressor crankcase heater (DEiT 165-320);
- Maximum ambient temperature = +50°C;
- Maximum working pressure = 16 barg;
- Degree of electrical protection = IP22.
Contact us for further technical assistance.
Thermal mass cycling refrigerated air dryers. Air flow 38 – 237 m³/min
MTA’s modular air treatment modules for large capacity systems. Nominal air flow 30 – 540 m³/min.
Specifically designed for the needs of the high pressure dryer user, offering working pressures of up to 50 barg. Nominal air flow 0,7 - 119 m³/min
GDA Series – for High Temperature Applications with Built-In After-Cooler.
GDN Series – for Normal Temperature Applications with Bigger Heat Exchanger.