GDA Series – for High Temperature Applications with Built-In After-Cooler.
GDN Series – for Normal Temperature Applications with Bigger Heat Exchanger.
2 years warranty on Freon Compressor & Evaporator
The main advantages of GLOBAL Refrigerant Dryer:
- High inlet temperature applications (GDA Series)
- Max. Inlet temperature at 80°C
- Max. designed working pressure, 16 bar g
- Dry air down to 3°C pressure dew-point
- Environmental friendly gas R134a / R407c
- Advance digital control
- Oversized condenser and heat exchanger
- Reliable automatic drain
- High efficiency of moisture separator
- Compact and robust design
- Fully insulated to prevent sweating on cold surface
- Simple and easy maintenance
Contact us for further assistance.
Thermal mass cycling refrigerated air dryers. Air flow 38 – 237 m³/min
MTA’s modular air treatment modules for large capacity systems. Nominal air flow 30 – 540 m³/min.
Dryers with Stainless Steel Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger. GDA-KA Series for High Temperature Application with Built-in After-Cooler. GDN-KA Series for Normal Temperature Application with Bigger Heat Ex-changer.
Specifically designed for the needs of the high pressure dryer user, offering working pressures of up to 50 barg. Nominal air flow 0,7 - 119 m³/min