Air flow rate 1.08 – 35.5 m³/min
Elevated efficiency, reduced downtime and maintenance costs and improved product quality to all individual User needs. Advanced patented technologies ensuring the most energy efficient solution.
The condensate contains large quantities of oil and impurities, which if freely drained create significant environmental damage. For these reasons, most countries have implemented strict condensate drain legislations. Solutions which do not guarantee the required draining quality lead to the risk of significant fines, whilst traditional treatment solutions present a notable financial burden. LiquiPure LP is water-oil separation system for non-emulsion oily condensate, which solves this problem at a low cost and with low maintenance and guarantees the separation in accordance with local legislations.
- Safety against oil seepage into the sewer system
- Suitable for all applications: LiquiPure operates with most lubricant oils and types of compressors
- Water quality test kit standard
- No condensate settling tank is required (therefore no bacteria build-up)
- Simple to install
- Easy to maintain
- No energy cost
- Compact design
- Oleophilic pre-filter, with flow form inside outwards
- Active Carbon filter element
- Housing material: PA6 GF30/Aluminium/Aluminium Transparent part Acryl (LP 001÷002); HDPE (LP004÷035).
Contact us for further technical assistance.
Jorc's SEPREMIUM series achieves efficient separation of oil from condensate by means of directing the condensate through various separation stages. Maximum Compressor Capacity 10-30 m³/min (350-1250 CFM)
PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption) technology is used to remove CO2 and H2O vapour after the air has first been filtered to remove any water, oil, dust and aerosol.
Jorc's PURO-CT range of oil/water separators separates oil from condensate, generated by compressed air systems. Maximum Compressor Capacity 3-15 m³/min (125-600 CFM)
Efficient centrifugal separation to remove up to 99% of water in compressed air.