The NUFORS-CR removes condensate from compressed air systems without using electricity and without the unnecessary loss of compressed air.
The discharge process is automatic and is based on a 3/2 way level controlled valve principle that operates a piston type direct acting valve. The advantage of this valve principle is that the NUFORS-CR’s orifice can be 6 mm, offering an increased reliability factor.
The NUFORS-CR is ideally suited in applications where power is not available, too expensive or not reliable. The NUFORS-CR features a specially treated robust aluminium housing suitable for oil lubricated and oil-free applications.
In addition, the NUFORS-CR can be applied in applications that demand a higher IP rating (International Protection rating or Ingress Protection). The NUFORS-CR offers an IP68/NEMA6 rating.
- Integrated strainer to protect the valve.
- Test feature for routine testing.
- Robust aluminium housing with three inlet options, offering you installation flexibility.
- Competitive ‘true green’ solution.
- No operating costs.
- No electricity required – install and go!
- Operating pressure up to 16 bar.
- Reduced stocking costs – 1 model covers 100 m³/min.
- Suitable for any type of compressed air system.
- No complicated sizing charts required.
- Compact and unique design.
- Successful draining of condensate due to large orifice (also heavily emulsified condensate).
- Incredibly easy and quick to install and to service.
- No complicated control air line and pressure regulator required.
- Integrated strainer.
- Top and side inlets available.
- Test feature.
- Robust aluminium housing.
- Direct acting valve construction for a reliable condensate discharge operation.
|Max. Compressor Capacity||100 m³/min. (3500 CFM)|
|Max. Drainage Capacity||1062 liters condensate per hour at 16 bar|
|Min./Max. System Pressure||3 - 16 bar (44 - 230 psi)|
|Min./Max. Medium Temperature||1 - 50 °C (34 - 122 °F)|
|Min./Max. Ambient Temperature||1 - 50 °C (34 - 122 °F)|
|Enclosure Protection Rating||IP68 (NEMA6)|
|Inlet Connections||1/2″ BSP or NPT, 3 inlet options|
|Inlet Height||12 cm (top) and 9.7 & 1.5 cm (side)|
|Outlet Connection||1/4″ BSP, with brass hose barb adapter|
|Valve Type||Direct acting|
|Valve Orifice||6 mm|
|Integrated Mesh Strainer||Yes|
|Housing Material||Corrosion resistant aluminium, EP coating|
Unblockable motorised ball valve drain
Automatically discharge at pressure below 1 bar g
Fits opening of 14.5mm diameter
Zero operating cost, no electricity required