The TEC-44 is a powerful timer controlled motorised ball valve, designed to remove condensate from deliquescent dryers, tanks, vessels and refrigerated dryers.
The TEC-44 is designed to remove heavy contaminated condensate up to pressure ratings of 40 bar. This condensate drain can not be blocked and is applied where all else fails. Draining applications with a high level of contamination (rust, scale etc.) require the TEC-44.
The TEC-44 is impossible to block due to its powerful ball valve rotation and large orifice.
- Stainless steel ball valve, offering you crushing power.
- Digital cycle display, offering you a visual display of drain status.
- Large (full bore) 12 mm orifice, offering you a drain that cannot block.
- Does not air-lock during operation.
- For compressed air applications up to 40 bar.
- Suitable for all types of compressed air systems with a high contamination of its condensate (rust, scale).
- TEST (micro-switch) feature.
- Micro-processor controlled (high level of time cycle accuracy).
- Medium pressure up to 40 bar.
- Remote control – optional.
|Max. Compressor Capacity||Any size|
|Pressure Range||0 - 40 bar|
|Supply Voltage Options||24VDC, 115VAC and 230VAC 50/60Hz|
|Medium Temperature||1 - 60 °C|
|Ambient Temperature||1 - 55 °C|
|Timer Cycle Range (on/off)||7 seconds to 15 minutes ON
/ 4 minutes to 24 hours OFF
|Actuator PCB||SMD technology, ensuring consistency in production|
|Timer Cycle Indication||Bright LED illumination, LED program indicator|
|Valve Type||2/2 way, motorised ball valve|
|Valve Orifice||12 mm|
|Valve Seals||FPM and Teflon|
|Inlet/Outlet Connections||1/2″ (BSP or NPT)|
|Inlet Connection Height||1.0 cm|
|Valve Housing Material||Brass nickel plated, ball valve stainless steel|
|Power Connection||Cable and plug|
|Environmental Protection||IP65 (NEMA4)|
|Remote Switch Option||Yes|
Designed to discharge condensate from filters and distributing pipes of compressed air
Remove the condensate from the pressurised air system efficiently. Zero Loss Condensate Drains with magnetic core level control to ensure optimised and loss free condensate discharge.
Suitable for all compressed air system components, regardless of size or capacity.
The ETD180 is designed for all compressed air system components and incorporates a wide voltage range.