The SUTO S230 / S231 Ex dew point sensors provide reliable, long term stable dew point monitoring in industrial or hazardous applications. The optional IECEx approval makes it the perfect tool to be used in explosive environment (Ex area). SUTO’s unique dual sensor technology optimises sensor sensitivity and accuracy by automatically selecting the ideal sensor type for the situation.
The S230/S231 comes ready to use and simple to install with your choice of 4-20mA or Modbus RTU (RS485) outputs. If required, parameters can quickly and easily be monitored through the SUTO service software.
- Ex Dew point sensor for compressed air and other gases
- With optional IECEx approval (Ex area)
- Dual sensor technology for high accuracy of 2°C Td over the whole range from –100 … +20°C Td
- For low dew point applications down to -100 °C Td
- IP65 casing provides robust protection in rough industrial environment
- Fast response time ensures safe and reliable indication whenever dew points are out of valid ranges
- Two outputs available: 4 … 20 mA, RS-485 (Modbus/RTU)
- High accuracy over the whole range
- G1/2” Process connection
Contact us for further technical assistance.
Simple and inexpensive dew point monitoring, by serving as measuring and display device.
The S520 portable dew point meter offers users a single hand held unit to perform reliable on site measurements in compressed air systems.
Ideal tool to measure dew point, perfect for measuring performance of desiccant or fridge air driers.
With the range of -60 to +20 °C TD, its the ideal tool for monitoring desiccant dryers.