With the S505 portable dew point meter, SUTO has combined next generation measurement technology with modern user interface design. The experienced user knows that dew point measurement also requires the measurement of line pressure (according to ISO 8573), since dew point is pressure dependent. With the S505, the line pressure is measured in combination with the dew point, so the user can be confident that the calculation is accurate and free from human error. The S505 is the ideal tool to measure the dew point in your compressed air system, enabling users to check the performance of their desiccant, adsorption or fridge air driers.
The S505 comes with two sensor units: Sensor Q uses the new QCM technology, which provides fast and accurate measurement results at dew points below –30 °C Td down to –100 °C Td. Sensor P is for high moisture applications from -50 °C Td … +50 °C Td where the SUTO polymer sensor is more suitable. Both sensors can be easily exchanged.
- Portable dew point meter
- Measures dew point, temperature and pressure (all in one instrument)
- 3 sensor solutions available:
- Q: -100 … -30 °C Td sensor for trace moisture applications
- P: -50 … +50 °C Td sensor for standard applications
- Q+P: covering the full range of dew point measurement
- Modern color touch screen interface
- Data logger, USB interface, wireless communication connection to portable printer
- Measuring / parking chamber for fast sensor response
- Application software included
Contact us for further technical assistance.
The S520 portable dew point meter offers users a single hand held unit to perform reliable on site measurements in compressed air systems.
Simple and inexpensive dew point monitoring, by serving as measuring and display device.
Reliable dew point measurement for high tech applications for a range of -100 to +20 °C TD.
The S120 monitors oil contents of compressed air & gases permanently or for spot checks when used as a portable unit in conjunction with S551.