The SUTO-iTEC dew point sensor S 220 provides reliable and long term stable dew point monitoring in industrial applications. SUTO-iTEC is using a new sensor technology which has superior signals at very low moisture levels thus providing reliable measurements dow0n to -100°C
A stainless steel sinter filter with pore sizes below 30µm protects the sensor from particles. It’s designed for applications where very low moisture levels needs to be detected.
- Small size makes it ideal for dryer installations
- Measures dew points down to –100 ºC
- New SUTO-iTEC sensor technology
- Version with integrated pressure measurement
- Various output versions available: 1 x 4…20 mA, 2 x 4…20 mA, RS-485 (Modbus), 4…20 mA loop powered
- IP65 casing provides robust protection in rough industrial environment
- Very fast response time ensures safe and reliable indication whenever dew points are out of valid ranges
- Can be installed directly into dryers through G 1/2” thread
- High accuracy of 2 ºC dew point
- M12 connector
Contact us for further technical assistance.
A new generation laser particle counter optimised for applications in compressed air or compressed gases.
The S120 monitors oil contents of compressed air & gases permanently or for spot checks when used as a portable unit in conjunction with S551.
Reliable dew point measurements to monitor industrial processes, the range of -20 to +50 °C TD makes it perfect for fridge drier monitoring.
With the range of -60 to +20 °C TD, its the ideal tool for monitoring desiccant dryers.