The SUTO-iTEC dew point sensor S 215 provides reliable and long term stable dew point monitoring in industrial applications. With this model dew point measurement in refrigerant dryers becomes affordable and can replace traditional temperature measurement which often couldn’t tell the real dew point.
S 215 outputs the measurement value through the loop powered 4 -20 mA signal.
- Affordable dew point sensor for mid range applications such as refrigerant dryer monitoring
- Long term stability
- IP65 casing provides robust protection in rough industrial environment
- Very fast response time ensures safe and reliable indication whenever dew points are out of valid ranges
- Can be installed directly into dryers through G ½” thread
- High accuracy of ±2 ºC dew point
Contact us for further technical assistance.
With the range of -60 to +20 °C TD, its the ideal tool for monitoring desiccant dryers.
Reliable dew point measurement for high tech applications for a range of -100 to +20 °C TD.
The S120 monitors oil contents of compressed air & gases permanently or for spot checks when used as a portable unit in conjunction with S551.
A new generation laser particle counter optimised for applications in compressed air or compressed gases.