C-HDAD-N series of heatless adsorption dryers with mounted activated carbon purifier are designed to dry compressed air efficient down to a pressure dew point of -70 °C and remain a residual oil content of 0.003 mg/m³.
- capacity from 0.14m3/min (4.9 cfm) to 2.7 m3/min (95.3 cfm)
- pressure dew point of down to -70°C (-94 °F)
- 0il vapour removal down to 0.003 mg/m3
- maximum operating pressure of 16 barg (232 psi)
- designed for smaller CDA systems or point-of-use application
- simple in design and reliable in performance
- advance PCB control with energy saving feature
It comes with installed pre- and afterfilter, desiccant fill and a reliable PCB controller with indication lights. Optionally available is a dryer run/stop dry contact as well as a load control system for energy savings.
This series of compact desiccant air dryers will meet the requirements of ISO 8573.1 Class 1.2.1 as a standard. Higher quality classes based on request are available.
Contact us for further technical assistance.
Compact design for point of use applications. Air flow capacity 0.14 - 2.7 m3/min
Achieve lower evaporation temperatures with energy savings with the specialised vacuum system. Air flow capacity from 13.3m³/min and above.
Proven technology; easy maintenance; reliable performance. Air flow capacity 2.3 - 70.0 m³/min