The C-HDD-N Series of compact desiccant air dryers offers users the air quality at the point of application. Utilizing a reliable technology, the C-HDD-N dryers provide the security to run the process without interruption and to have safe and reliable operations of downstream machines and air tools.
- capacity from 0.14m3/min (4.9 cfm) to 2.7 m3/min (95.3 cfm)
- pressure dew point of down to -70°C (-94 °F)
- maximum operating pressure of 16 barg(232 psi)
- simple in design and reliable in performance
- advance PCB control with energy saving feature
Optionally available is a dryer run/stop dry contact as well as a load control system for energy savings.
This series of compact desiccant air dryers will meet the requirements of ISO 8573.1 Class 1.2.1 as a standard. Higher quality classes based on request are available.
Contact us for further technical assistance.
Achieve pressure dew point of -70 °C and and residual oil content of 0.003 mg/m³. Air flow capacity 0.14 - 2.7 m3/min
Achieve lower evaporation temperatures with energy savings with the specialised vacuum system. Air flow capacity from 13.3m³/min and above.
Proven technology; easy maintenance; reliable performance. Air flow capacity 2.3 - 70.0 m³/min