AFE dryers are manufactured to cater to a wide range of applications and the main benefits are:
- proven technology
- robust construction
- reliable performance
- easy maintenance
- capacity from 2.3 m³/min (81 cfm) to 70.0 m³/min (2,472 cfm)
- pressure dew point of down to -70°C (-94 °F)
- maximum operating pressure of 16 bar g (230 psi)
- simple in design and reliable in performance
- advance PCB control with energy saving feature
- optional HDAD with activated carbon tower
Contact us for further technical assistance.
Achieve pressure dew point of -70 °C and and residual oil content of 0.003 mg/m³. Air flow capacity 0.14 - 2.7 m3/min
Compact design for point of use applications. Air flow capacity 0.14 - 2.7 m3/min
Achieve lower evaporation temperatures with energy savings with the specialised vacuum system. Air flow capacity from 13.3m³/min and above.