CoolPro AF Series: Air flow 0.6 – 38.7 m³/min
Elevated efficiency, reduced downtime and maintenance costs and improved product quality to all individual User needs. Advanced patented technologies ensuring the most energy efficient solution.
The aftercoolers in the CoolPro – AF range use ambient air to cool the output air at the compressor at an output temperature of only 10°C higher than the ambient temperature. This cooling causes the condensation of up to 80% of the moisture present in the compressed air, which can be separated thanks to an AS/MS centrifugal condensate separator installed at the aftercooler outlet.
The AF air aftercoolers are made up from a heat exchanger with finned coil, cooled by a high-efficiency axial fan mounted on a galvanised and painted sheet structure.
- Robust design suitable for heavy duty industrial working conditions
- Suitable for any requirement and application
- Matching condensate separators
- Top quality
- Exchange coil with copper pipes and aluminium fins
- High efficiency permanently lubricated, low noise fan
- Galvanised and painted sheet structure
- Protection grids
- Centrifugal condensate separator included
- Electric power supply: 230V±10%/1Ph/50 Hz (AF007-013); 400V ±10% /3Ph/50 Hz (AF025-381).
- Maximum operating pressure: 16 bar(g) mod. AF007-201; 10 bar(g) mod. AF251-381.
- Compressed air maximum input temperature: 200 °C
- Version for high operating pressure: 40 bar(g)
- Coupled condensate drains.
- Please contact us for more information.
Contact us for further technical assistance.
Air flow 1.5 – 640 m³/min. Final water coolers from the CoolPro – WE/WF series allow the efficient and economical purification of compressed air.
Energy saving refrigerated air dryers. Air flow 0,4 – 37,7 m³/min
MTA’s modular air treatment modules for large capacity systems. Nominal air flow 30 – 540 m³/min.
Thermal mass cycling refrigerated air dryers. Air flow 38 – 237 m³/min