Air flow 1.5 – 640 m³/min
Final water coolers from the CoolPro – WE/WF series allow the efficient and economical purification of compressed air by cooling the air at the outlet of the compressor at an outlet temperature of only 10°C higher than that of the inlet water. This cooling causes condensation of up to 80% of the moisture present in the compressed air that can be separated thanks to an AS/MS centrifugal condensate separator installed at the outlet of the cooler.
The WE/WF final coolers consist of a shell and tube exchanger cooled in perfect countercurrent by a flow of cooling water.
- Robust design suited to the extreme conditions of typically industrial tasks;
- Helical exchanger pipes for maximum heat exchange efficiency and minimum pressure loss
- Heat exchange in perfect countercurrent;
- Suitable for any requirement and application;
- Combined condensate separators;
- Flanges from WF225 to WF 6400 and nipple from WF 015 to WF 165 included.
- Copper helical exchanger pipes;
- Painted carbon steel layer:
- Centrifugal condensate separator included
- Maximum operating pressure: 16 bar(g) (WF015-1030) and 10 bar(g) (WF1250-6400)
- Maximum temperature compressed air inlet: 200°C
- Version for vertical installation
- Fixed or removable tube and shell
- Version with copper pipes and layer made of carbon steel for standard applications
- Version with pipes and layer made of stainless steel for applications with aggressive cooling gas and water
- Version with stainless steel pipes and layer made of carbon steel for applications with aggressive gases
- Version for high operating pressure: 40 bar(g) and beyond (special)
- Version with pipes and layer in copper-nickel for use in the marine environment
- Condensate dischargers;
Contact us for further technical assistance.
The aftercoolers in the CoolPro AF range use ambient air to cool the output air at the compressor at an output temperature of only 10°C higher than the ambient temperature. Air flow 0.6 – 38.7 m³/min
PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption) technology is used to remove CO2 and H2O vapour after the air has first been filtered to remove any water, oil, dust and aerosol.
Dryers with Stainless Steel Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger. GDA-KA Series for High Temperature Application with Built-in After-Cooler. GDN-KA Series for Normal Temperature Application with Bigger Heat Ex-changer.
Flexible on-site Nitrogen gas production; generate as little or as much nitrogen gas as needed; at a fraction of delivered gas cost. Up to 99.99% purity.