Dual-stage filter element traps particulates for longer element life and less noise.
- Designed specifically to manage the demanding service problems associated with desiccant regenerative-type air dryers, which often expel air laden with moisture and desiccant dust
- Primary stage of dual-stage filter element traps particulates, allowing cleaner air to permeate freely through the secondary noise reduction stage
- Features a relief valve that is triggered to open if the air outflow becomes obstructed by particulate build-up and will divert air outflow directly to atmosphere
- Free desiccant fragments should be purged from an air dryer system before installing a new Air Dryer Muffler or whenever an air dryer has been recharged with new desiccant material
- Recommended for pressures up to 175 psi (12 Bar)
Achieve pressure dew point of -70 °C and and residual oil content of 0.003 mg/m³. Air flow capacity 0.14 - 2.7 m3/min
Efficient centrifugal separation to remove up to 99% of water in compressed air.
Compact design for point of use applications. Air flow capacity 0.14 - 2.7 m3/min
Thermal mass cycling refrigerated air dryers. Air flow 38 – 237 m³/min